Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
“Quality is not an act, it is a habit”- Aristotle
To permeate the quality culture and consciousness in all the academic and administrative aspects of the institution by institutionalizing the suitable initiatives and mechanisms.
- To devise policies and procedures for quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To adopt suitable methods and strategies to internalize the quality culture, thereby improving the overall performance of the institution.
- To ensure adequate support structures and services by undertaking capacity building programmes.
- To promote measures for ensuring relevant and quality academic/research programmes.
- To encourage innovative and best practices for enhancing the effectiveness of teaching-learning process.
- To develop and apply quality benchmarks to academic and administrative matters.
- To be facilitative in bringing quality in all the aspects of the institution.
- To collect and analyse the feedbacks received from all the stakeholders.
- To disseminate the quality related information and themes by organizing workshops and seminars.
- To facilitate in providing the conducive environment which is learner centric and also leading to faculty empowerment.
- To document all the programmes and activities which contribute to quality.
- To periodically conduct academic and administrative audit.
About the IQAC:
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Babu Jagjivan Ram Government Degree College, Narayanguda, is committed to improving the quality of all aspects pertaining to curriculum, teaching-learning, research, infrastructure & leaning resources, student support & progression, governance and promoting institutional values. The institution is concerned about adequacy, competence and the continuous professional development of the faculty, as well as, the performance of non-teaching staff who assist in the administrative activities of the college and provide other student support related services. The IQAC has contributed significantly for institutionalizing various quality assurance strategies and processes over the past five years.
In accordance with the guidelines issued by the NAAC, Bengaluru, the IQAC Committee for the academic year 2021-22 is constituted for the period of two years with the following members:
Dr. P.V. Geetha Lakshmi Patnaik
Dr. V. V. Mallika
Assistant Professor of Public Administration
Smt. S. Radhika
Assistant Professor of Physics
Dr. K. Suryanarayana
Assistant Professor of Commerce
Dr. N. Ravi Babu
Assistant Professor of Botany
Dr. D. Muniswamy
Assistant Professor of Economics
Dr. B. Samba Siva Rao
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Sri P. Yedukondalu
Dr. J. Nageswar Rao
|Nominee from local society|
Sri Sk. Majid
Sri. Md. Yaseen
A. Janardhan, B.sc III Year
Total : 6
|1||Annual Quality Assurance Report 2019-20||View||Download|
|2||Annual Quality Assurance Report 2018-19||View||Download|
|3||Annual Quality Assurance Report 2017-18||View||Download|
|4||Annual Quality Assurance Report 2016-17||View||Download|
|5||Annual Quality Assurance Report 2015-16||View||Download|
|6||Annual Quality Assurance Report 2014-15||View||Download|