Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality
paraqmetersof higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of the various
programmes / activitiesleading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education.
- Enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize of many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- For better internal communication.
IQAC @ GDC Narayanaguda:
Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been set up to ensure the best quality of education. It frequently conducts quality audits on the curricular, co-curricular and infrastructure aspect6s to track down the anomalies from time to time. it also undertakes the responsibility of collecting, analyzing and communicating the feedback on various aspects from the students and other stakeholders of the college.
AQAR Yearly Reports Submitted
160total visits,5visits today