Social Welfare Scholarships
The college provides scholarships to the eligible candidates of Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Classes through sanctions from Social Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh and other scholarships. The eligible candidates have to apply within the stipulated date.
Fee concession for BC/ST/SC candidates will be given only on submission of Caste and Income certificate (latest i.e., after 31-03-2011) from M.R.O. Otherwise they have to pay fee in full on par with OC candidates. To be eligible for scholarship the income of the parent/guardian should not exceed the prescribed amount as mentioned below and the students should put a minimum of 75% attendance.
|B.C income limit||Rs. 1Lakh|
|S.C income limit||Rs. 1Lakh|
|S.T income limit||Rs. 1Lakh|
|EBS income limit||Rs. 1Lakh|
|Minority income limit||Rs. 1Lakh|
Besides these scholarships the college also provides assistance to the students in granting Poor Boys Aid.
The following scholarships are available:
National Merit Scholarships.
- National Merit Scholarships.
- Beedi Scholarships.
- Non Hindi Speaking Scholarships.
- Physically Handicapped Scholarships.
- Listed Backward Classes Scholarships.
- EBC Scholarships.
- Eligible Minority Scholarships.
- SC/ST Scholarships.
- UGC Scholarship for the only female child pursuing PG in conventional course.
- Central Wakf Board Development